SAFe® 5 Program Consultant
Guaranteed to Run, Geared to Pass SAFe® 5 SPC with AgileFire
Why use AgileFire for your SPC training?
- $1000 worth of customized one-on-one mentoring.
- All of our Agile Training & Certification Courses are led by highly qualified and experienced coaches
- AgileFire alumni for life – we support you throughout your journey, not just during the class.
- Advance your coaching skills quicker and build a solid foundation by leveraging our experience.
- Real world SAFe transformation experience brought into every class and lesson.
- Authenticity, you’ll know what to expect and who’s doing the training.
Duration: 4 Days
SPC, Your Questions Answered About Implementing SAFe
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Click here for more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional.
Upcoming SPC Training
About SAFe® Program Consultant
During this four-day course, attendees learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and the seven core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio.
The first two days of the course — Leading SAFe® — provide the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Certifying as a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, enables attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
Learners taking this course are:
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Development Manager, Consultant, Director, Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Agile Change Agent, Software Engineer
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units for SPC
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 30 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
|Claim Code||44463GRMAO||Duration||4 days|