SAFe®5 Release Train Engineer
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution
Why use AgileFire for your RTE training?
- $1000 worth of customized one-on-one mentoring.
- All of our Agile Training & Certification Courses are led by highly qualified and experienced coaches
- AgileFire alumni for life – we support you throughout your journey, not just during the class.
- Advance your coaching skills quicker and build a solid foundation by leveraging our experience.
- Real world SAFe transformation experience brought into every class and lesson.
- Authenticity, you’ll know what to expect and who’s doing the training.
Duration: 3 Days
To perform the role of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The following prerequisites are highly recommended :
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Click here for more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional.
Upcoming RTE Training
About SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Learners taking this course are:
Program or Project Manager, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, IT Manager, Consultant, Director, Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Train Engineer, Program Manager
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||44465L4Q8X||Duration||3 days|