SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
Aligning Strategy with Execution
Why use AgileFire for your LPM training?
- $1000 worth of customized one-on-one mentoring.
- All of our Agile Training & Certification Courses are led by highly qualified and experienced coaches
- AgileFire alumni for life – we support you throughout your journey, not just during the class.
- Advance your coaching skills quicker and build a solid foundation by leveraging our experience.
- Real world SAFe transformation experience brought into every class and lesson.
- Authenticity, you’ll know what to expect and who’s doing the training.
Duration: 3 Days
To perform the role of a Lean Portfolio Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® LPM certification exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- One certification exam attempt
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PM/PO course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Click here for more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional.
Get SAFe Certified with AgileFire!
About SAFe® Lean Portfolio Mangement – LPM
In this two-day workshop style course, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants also explore methods to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance..
Job role description/target audience
A Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) understands how Strategy and Investment funding is established, how to apply Agile Portfolio operations and Lean governance, and how to build a plan for implementing the Lean Portfolio Management function.
Agile learners taking this course are:
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Portfolio Manager, Consultant, Architect, Engineer, Developer, Director, Quality, Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Delivery Manager, Program Manager
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
|Claim Code||4446KOP5D4||Duration||3 days|